HISTORY

-
1938 (Showa 13)
-
Apr.
Begins production and sales of synthetic grinding wheels and oil wheels
-
-
1944 (Showa 19)
-
Jun.
Nihon Jinzou Abura Toishi Seizou Ltd. is established with headquarters in Anamushi, Futakami-mura, Kitakatsuragi-gun, Nara Prefecture.
Shinji Wakuda is appointed as Representative Director.
-
-
1945 (Showa 20)
-
Jun.
Head office relocated to Oaza-Katsume, Takada-cho, Kitakatsuragi-gun, Nara Prefecture
-
Dec.
Kenji Miyanaga is appointed as Representative Director.
-
-
1946 (Showa 21)
-
Jul.
Head office relocated to 1613 Oaza Hata, Futakami-mura, Kitakatsuragi-gun, Nara Prefecture (current location)
-
-
1951 (Showa 26)
-
Jul.
Company name changed to Yamato Seitosyo Co.
Yoshiaki Fuse is appointed as Representative Director
Capital is increased to 195,000 yen.
-
-
1954 (Showa 29)
-
Dec.
Masatsugu Fuse is appointed as Representative Director.
-
-
1958 (Showa 33)
-
Aug.
Begins production and sales of rubber cutting wheels
-
-
1960 (Showa 35)
-
Apr.
Certified as a designated factory for tool brands (License No. 95) by the Defense Agency Procurement Implementation Headquarters
-
-
1968 (Showa 43)
-
Jun.
Begins production and sales of Honing Stone
-
-
1970 (Showa 45)
-
Jul.
Received JIS R6214 and R6215 certification and designated as a factory for displaying Japanese Industrial Standards.
Began production and sales of resinoid cutting wheels.
-
-
1972 (Showa 47)
-
Nov.
Begins production and sales of control regulating grinding wheels.
-
-
1978 (Showa 53)
-
Mar.
Haruo Fuse is appointed as Representative Director.
-
-
1982 (Showa 57)
-
Sep.
Began production and sales of diamond and CBN grinding wheels
-
-
1985 (Showa 60)
-
Jan.
Received Nara Prefecture Regional Technology Improvement Grant
-
-
1989 (Heisei 1)
-
Apr.
New grinding wheel processing plant and fully automated mobile warehouse
-
-
2002 (Heisei 14)
-
Apr.
Newly established office
-
-
2016 (Heisei 28)
-
Mar.
Shunji Fuse is appointed as Representative Director.
-